Assessment and Degree
The evaluation strategy uses different types of assessment:
- Self-assessment. You will be given tools with which to check your own level of understanding and produce feedback on your learning progress. This is an informal way of assessing your knowledge. It will not count towards the final mark but will help you confirm your progress and identify any weak points.
- Assessment. The knowledge and skills acquired will be assessed throughout the programme with systematic tests, exams and essays. These will count towards your final mark.
A First Level Degree from the University of Turin will be awarded to all participants who fulfil the following conditions:
- demonstrate the level of competence set by the tutors through the assignments submitted
- satisfy the attendance requirements: attendance at all training sessions during the residential phase is compulsory: only participants with at least 90% attendance of training sessions will be entitled to apply for the degree
- successfully pass the exams
- successfully complete the final dissertation.
There are two Master's, level I and level II.
The only difference between them is the educational background and academic qualification required: to enrol on a level I Master's you need a bachelor degree; while for a level II Master's you already need a post-graduate degree. Pursuing a Master in Public Procurement Management for Sustainable Development a first level Master degree will be awarded.
For more information please visit: http://www.quadrodeititoli.it/altrititoli.aspx?IDL=2