The Master in Industrial and Employment Relations is aimed at participants with the following profiles:
• Government, workers’ and employers’ representatives;
• Practitioners in the field of industrial and employment relations from the public and private sectors;
• Human resources managers, personnel in human resources departments dealing with industrial and employment relations;
• Labour administration and labour inspection officials;
• Staff from international organizations and United Nations agencies;
• ILO staff, including field offices and technical cooperation projects;
• Graduate students and researchers.
• A first university degree (BA) of minimum three years duration;
• Working knowledge of spoken and written English;
• Ability to use computers and access to the internet.
Important: The validity of non-Italian degrees must be recognized under Italian law and regulations.