Accommodation in Turin
Accommodation is the responsibility of students.
Accommodation at the ITCILO Campus is NOT compulsory. The cost for 17 weeks of residence in Turin during the face-to-face learning period is €6,545, which includes bed and breakfast in single room on campus and laundry.
Reservations are from the night before the course starts up to and including the last day of the course. If you arrive early or stay on campus after the course, you will need to pay the additional accommodation costs (€85 per night). Rooms are equipped with private bathroom (including towels), bed linen, telephone, free internet access and flat screen television. Rooms are not equipped with kitchenette.
Minimum stay on campus is one month. For information on the cost, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the campus, visit the website http://www.itcilo.org/en/the-centre/the-turin-campus.
If you plan to live off campus, you are responsible for searching for and book your own accommodation.
If you have not secured long-term accommodation for the duration of the face-to-face component yet, we strongly recommend you should arrange for temporary or short-term accommodation before leaving your home country. The Twelve Hotel, 10 minutes’ walk from the Centre, may be a temporary alternative (https://www.twelvehotel.it/). Should you wish to stay on campus until you find an apartment, please note that the minimum stay is one month.
Types of accommodation:
1. Private apartments
The most common type of student accommodation is shared apartments. When you rent a flat, you will have to budget for extra costs such as:
- A bond (this is usually equivalent to one month’s rent and you will receive it back once you leave the property, as long as no damage to furniture has been done;
- Bills (water, electricity, gas).
If you’re looking for a flat, you might want to visit the following websites:
- http://www.bakeca.it/ (no English version available)
- http://www.subito.it/ (no English version available)
- http://www.kijiji.it/case/affitto/annunci-torino/ (no English version available)
- https://www.easystanza.it/ (no English version available)
or join the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/HomeStudentTorino/
When choosing your accommodation, keep in mind that the Centre is located in the south part of Turin https://www.google.it/maps/place/ITCILOemail@example.com,7.670946,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xf4e4130c0b398746?sa=X&hl=en-IT&dg=dbrw&newdg=1 therefore, it would be better to avoid living in the north/west part of the city.
Should you need a help, you can contact:
- Uniplaces: Uniplaces and Uniplaces in Turin.
Uniplaces is the fastest-growing online platform helping students around the world find a home in Europe, and has already booked more than 7 million nights in over 30 European cities. The online booking process makes it possible for students to safely rent from local landlords. Thanks to quality photos and detailed descriptions, Uniplaces makes sure students have all the information they need to make a safe and informed decision without the need of flying over weeks in advance and helping you with the visa procedure (with a Pre-Paid Accommodation Certificate). Uniplaces is creating the ideal rental experience for everyone, and has its sights firmly set on becoming the number one mid- to long-term accommodation platform in the world.
Minimum stay: 27 nights.
Promocode ITCILO25 (to get 25% discount on the service fee).
Dedicated email for our students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sportello Casa: http://torino.sportellocasapiemonte.it/en/home-page.aspx?idC=61681&LN=en-US helping students looking for private accommodation. Sportello Casa has an updated list of private flats and will assist you in finding a flat, free of charge.
Sportello Casa, Tel. +39 011 8138328, email: email@example.com
- LG relocation: https://www.lgrelocation.com https://www.lgrelocation.com/ offers relocation solutions to local and international companies, employees, families and students moving to Turin and its surroundings.
2. Apartment complex
- RESIDENCE NIZZA http://www.residencenizza.it/en/, Via Nizza 26, 10125 Torino, tel: +39 011 6522111
- RESIDENCE RAFFAELLO http://www.residenceraffaellotorino.com/a18_english.html, Via Belfiore 57, 10125 Torino, Ph: +39 011 6698472
- SPORT HOTEL RESIDENCE http://www.sportresidence.com/en/welcome/, Via Nizza 51, 10125 Torino, Ph: +39 011 6694728
- CAMPLUS https://www.camplus.it/en/. For information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BBLINGOTTO http://www.bblingotto.it/ offering both single rooms and studio apartments or two-room flats. For information, send an email to email@example.com.
Important Notice: No assistance can be provided for family members/friends wishing to stay in Italy during students’ stay at the ITCILO Campus