The Master's programme has its own advisory committee which provides advice regarding the pedagogical content and the nomination of lecturers.
It is composed of representatives from the University of Turin, the main academic institution involved in the programme, as well as representatives from the International Labour Organization and and other academic and research institutions.
Advisory committee representatives:
- Samuel Asfaha (ILO)
- Luigi Benfratello (Politecnico of Turin)
- Sukti Dasgupta (ILO)
- Rafael Diez de Medina (ILO)
- Errol D'Souza (Indian Institute of Management)
- Iyanatul Islam (Consultant)
- Daniel Kostzer (ILO)
- Roberto Leombruni (University of Turin and LABORatorio R. Revelli)
- Alessandra Molz (ITCILO)
- Christophe Nordman (IRD/DIAL)
- Lia Pacelli (University of Turin and LABORatorio R. Revelli)
- Silvia Pasqua (University of Turin)
- Sher Verick (ITCILO)