How to Apply
To apply for our master's programme, click HERE.
Deadlines for application:
- 1 July 2018, to be considered for the first round of admission
- 1 September 2018, to be considered for the second round of admission
Tuition fees are € 8,500, including training facilities, training materials, insurance and University registration fees.
Accommodation at the ITCILO Campus (optional) costs € 4,950 for 17 weeks of residence in Turin during the face-to-face learning period. It includes bed and breakfast in single room on campus and laundry. Alternatively, students may opt for downtown accommodation.
Only on-line and complete applications (duly filled in and accompanied by the supporting documents requested) will be considered eligible for candidates' selection process. As a result, applications that are incomplete or sent by mail, fax or email will not be accepted.
Applications will be reviewed by the Selection Committee in July 2018 (1st round of admission) and in September 2018 (2nd round of admission). All candidates will be informed about the results of the selection process by email.
The Selection Committee reserves the right to interview applicants to validate the coherence of their professional projects with the programme.
A limited number of partial scholarships, not exceeding 50% of the tuition and accommodation costs, are usually available for participants from developing countries and are allocated on a competitive-basis.
Scholarships can only be awarded to countries that are eligible for Official Development Assistance (ODA) according to the OECD standards. The DAC (Development Assistance Committee) list of ODA recipients is available here.
Scholarships do not cover international travel to and from Turin, meals (lunch and dinner), visa and passport costs, and any personal expenses (telephone and fax, coffee and beverages, local transports to town, purchase of personal items, etc.).
Payment, cancellation and refunds
Sponsoring institutions and self-paying participants are strongly encouraged to pay participation fees a month prior to the start date of the course in order to secure enrollment and the timely issuance of visas. The individual participation fees are payable in full and all related bank charges (bank of origin, correspondent bank and recipient bank) shall be entirely borne by the participant or the sponsoring institution(s).
The payment schedule is as follows:
- 50% of the fees payable prior to the start date of the distance learning phase:
- the remainder of the fees payable at least 30 days prior to the start date of the face-to-face learning phase.
The exact deadlines by which the payments should be made will be announced along with the selection results.
Cancellation of participation will result in the following penalties:
- non-refundable enrollment fee of €1,500;
- no reimbursement of tuition fees will be made after the beginning of the face-to-face learning phase.
- no penalty will be applied on accommodation fees in case of written notification of cancellation up to 14 days prior to the start date of the face-to- face phase;
- thereafter, a fixed penalty of €1,000 will apply on accommodation fees in addition to the accommodation costs already incurred and calculated on a weekly basis;
- in case of change of room type or occupancy option, a fixed penalty fee of €500 per person will apply.
Refunds, where and as applicable, will be processed with all bank charges to be borne by the participants or the sponsoring institutions.