Essential requirements and participants' profile
The Master is intended for:
- Recent university graduates from developing and developed countries, who seek a career focused on labour economics and development;
- Professionals in government, UN agencies, other multilateral organizations and bilateral agencies, social partners, research institutions, NGOs and other relevant organizations.
Our programme is very intensive. Students need to be strongly motivated.
Essential requirements for admission are:
The validity of non-Italian degrees must be recognized under Italian law and regulations. For more information, please refer to Recognition of foreign degree.
- A Bachelor's Degree of minimum three years' duration (equivalent to a three-year first level University Italian Degree) preferably in economics, statistics or related area => see note of the right;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Have successfully completed the equivalent number of years of education as an Italian graduate: minimum 15 years of schooling from primary school to university graduation (of at least three-year) => see note on the right.
The Selection Committee reserves the right to interview candidates to validate the match of their profile with the Programme.