Student's profile and requirements
The Master is intended for:
- Recent university graduates from developing and developed countries;
- Officials and/or professionals in the public and private sector, UN Agencies, foundations and NGOs.
Our programme is very intensive. Students need to be strongly motivated.
Essential requirements for admission:
The validity of non-Italian degrees must be recognized under Italian law and regulations. For more information, please refer to Recognition of foreign degree.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree of a minimum duration of three years (equivalent to a three-year first level University Italian Degree) preferably in economics, business, management, political sciences, law, statistics and engineering => see note of the right;
- Have successfully completed the equivalent number of years of education as an Italian graduate: minimum 15 years of schooling from primary school to university graduation (of at least three-year) => see note on the right;
- Very good knowledge of English language.
The Selection Committee reserves the right to interview candidates in order to validate the coherence of their professional projects with the programme.